Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day The First

Haha, good summary Type1 but do not forget your punctuation.

So yeah it took me a few minutes to get back into the wood punching groove but once I remembered what I was doing things took off.
Our spawn was on a gorgeous mountain side with lush trees all around us. It wasn't until around the third night cycle that I realized we had no aminals? No cows, no pigs, no chickens. Fortunately T1 had gathered some string and began to fish us up something tasty. Meanwhile I used my time to punch trees and build a small dirt and wood shelter... you know cause I didn't want to die over and over XD

I was shocked to find a witch living in a cave under our house and then even more shocked when she came flying at us out in the woods near the homestead! Who knew!

Finally I did find one chicken. ONE! I dug a small pen for the little clucker and collected up an egg.

The area we are in is really nice with a small pond by the house and larger lake not far away. There are trees as far as the eye can see. Oh and the spawn point had wolves, so there's that. Good times.

Our over all goal is to defeat the ender dragon and a wither but for now its fun just going through vanilla and enjoying the serenity of minecraft.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment